How many decisions you take everyday? hundreds? thousands? think about how many decisions you take in every second daily. Do you take all those decisions consciously? not exactly. If you have a brain, you are automatically wired to be bias and if not you are not a human. So being bias unconsciously, is it a bad thing? the answer is it depends on the situation. As I explained earlier, we take a lot of decisions everyday, and it's impossible for us to take all those decisions consciously, it just not happens. For example, lets say you are crossing the road and you see a speeding car coming towards you; do you really do the math how speed it comes and how long will it take to run you over or do you just immediately jump away from it? Now lets see how unconscious bias can affect your workplace decisions. When it comes to work life, most of the time we make gender biased decisions. Ever thought of this when you prepare a job description? Check the below statement "Ideal ca...
Ok I have seen lots of guys having issues with new Google Chrome does not properly render flash movies with transparent backgrounds. I had the same problem and I search every corner of the Internet but left out of luck. So I thought of finding the solution on my own and "Eureka". First I must say that this has nothing to do with the "wmode" parameter. Also this has nothing to do with the way you guys embed the movie into HTML, so don't waste your time trying to change those things. The issue lies with the image rasterization switching on the Bitmap caching under Display properties will eliminate the issue in Chrome. Bitmap caching The bitmap caching feature is one of the older rasterization features in Flash. Use bitmap caching to allow Flash Player to cache a symbol as a bitmap in RAM memory at runtime. The bitmap caching feature is easy to use. Convert an image to a symbol, make sure it's selected, and then choose the Cache as Bitmap Render ...
How many emails you get into your inbox everyday? How many of them you read everyday? Are those emails really relevant to you? These are some interesting questions you should ask yourself before doing an email campaign. Yes! even you plan the campaign, you must get into the other's shoes to see or think like others. How many emails you skip each day because they are not relevant to you? And have you ever thought of how many emails you get into your junk folder each day? I want you to answer these questions before further reading this. Being an email marketing service provider is easy these days, you just need a good email list with about 500,000 emails in it and you just have to create multiple email marketing accounts in MailChimp or any other email marketing software provider, it's that easy. I recently got a call to my office line from a guy asking me if I am interested in buying an email list. Just because I am curious, I asked how many contacts in it and how much do...
Comments
Post a Comment